What We Offer You
At MLK Community Medical Group we are here to help you. In the clinic, at home, in the hospital and in the community—we are your partners in health.
What we offer you:
- A model of coordinated care that addresses mental health and family concerns along with your physical health
- A team that specializes in treating issues you may have been trying to manage for years such as diabetes, high blood pressure, and heart disease
- The support and education you need to make the best decisions about your care
Whether it’s care for you, your parents, or your children, we’re the best at what we do. We’re here in South LA because we believe that you deserve the best.
What Makes Us Different
We put you at the center of your care, working with you to develop a personalized plan that addresses your unique situation and needs. That includes connecting you to community support and resources to keep you on track and feeling your best. Our care team includes:
A Care Manager - This person works to connect you and your family to physical and mental health services.
A Patient Navigator - This person helps you communicate with your care team—so you can make the best decisions about your healthcare.
A Social Services Specialist - This person provides support and resources to help you handle everyday life challenges related to food, housing and transportation
Even after you leave our office, we help keep you on track by:
- Providing coaching and advice to help you meet your goals
- Reviewing all your medications—we make sure you know what you’re taking and how often to take it
- Making sure you have transportation to get to your next appointment
- Helping you to find healthy food to keep you feeling great
Our team works in a state-of-the art office equipped with the latest medical technology including our My Care patient portal.
With My Care, you can:
- Email your doctor
- Schedule appointments
- View your lab results
With our system, everyone on your care team has your most recent information—saving you time and helping you get the best care.