Primary and Speciality Care
We offer the kind of quality primary and specialty care, disease management, and preventive services that will keep you as healthy as you can be—in body and mind.
- For adults and children
- Diabetes (endocrinology)
- Digestive Disease (gastroenterology)
- Heart Disease (cardiology)
- Lung Disease (pulmonology)
- Urology (men’s health)
- Mental and behavioral health (psychiatry/social work)
- Foot care (podiatry)
- Infectious disease
- Addiction medicine
We partner with you to create a wellness plan that fits your health issues and lifestyle. Some of our programs include:
- Healthier Living: Skills to help you if you are living with chronic conditions
- Diabetes Self-Management: Support to control blood sugar and manage symptoms if you have Type 2 diabetes
- Chronic Pain Self-Management: New ways to manage long-lasting pain
To find out more about our free classes, visit our Classes page.
You can save time by talking with a doctor on the phone. If you are a current patient and are over 18 years old, you can talk with a doctor by phone about many common health issues. And you can request a refill on many medications.
Some examples are:
- Chronic joint pain
- Colds and coughs
- Insect bites
- Sinus pain/pressure
- Sore throat
Call us at 424-529-6755 to schedule your appointment.